Regular Member and Confraternity Chapter Advocate
These are the benefits for Regular Members and Confraternity Chapter Advocates who belong to the Bless Single Catholic's Society of Jesus and Mary and local parish Society Chapters:
1. They have made a commitment to live their lives for God, Our Lord Jesus and Our
Blessed Mother in this life to gain eternal life in the next.
2. They will have all members of the Bless Single Catholic's Confraternity of Jesus
and Mary around the world praying for them, their families (living and
deceased), as long as the Catholic Confraternity is in existence.
3. They will have the fellowship of other single Catholics, once they join a local
Confraternity Chapter, which will give them confirmation that there are other
single Catholics in this world facing the same issues they are. They will be able
to share insights to many issues facing single Catholics today.
4. They will be able to read more books about their Catholic faith to continue their
Catholic continuing education.
5. They are helping to spread the Catholic faith and teachings of the Catholic
Church to single Catholics and help them come back to their Catholic faith and
follow the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
6. They will be consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
7. They will be encouraged to wear a Chastity/Celibacy Commitment Ring to wear
all of their lives or until they decide to marry. They should have their Catholic
priest bless it. They can buy one on their own or use one they already have.
8. There will be resources and book suggestions for single Catholics on a variety of
topics which single Catholics face today that will be available to them in the
Religious Articles and Bookstore page on the Bless Single Catholic's website.
9. They have put their trust and their lives in the hands of Our Heavenly Father, Our
Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, the Angels and the Saints.
10. There will be a general mass said for all members and Confraternity Chapter
Advocates of the Bless Single Catholic's Confraternity of Jesus and Mary twice a
year free of charge.
11. Each member will be learning to follow the holiness, life examples and
teachings of Our Lord Jesus and the holiness of Our Blessed Mother in their
12. Confraternity Chapter Advocates will be able to gain more experience in